Social media is crucial to the success of any company’s digital marketing strategy. Despite this, brands of all kinds and sizes are not using this tool to its full potential. What many business owners fail to understand is that it’s not the time you put into social media that matters. It’s how smart your strategy is.
- Choose Quality over Quantity: People become social media followers and fans of an organization because they trust that the content is both reliable and relevant to them. Social media is meant to be engaging and social.
- Get Personal, let people to know your company: Consumers follow brands not only to get the latest deals. They want to know your company and staff and decide if they want to be your clients.
- Outsource: outsourcing can save you valuable time and even money on social media, when you know exactly what you want.It’s more cost-effective to pay a freelance to take care of the task.
- Follow and follow-up: Sometimes businesses get so wrapped up in producing their own social media content that they forget they also need to follow others in order to gain notice. Share content that your target customers like. Start up convos, take pictures, and just prove that your business is active on social media.
- Give incentive: give people in your target market incentives to connect with you socially online, and they will. Get the right incentive, and use it effectively
- Measure and adjust: measuring social media analytics requires a comprehensive strategy that takes into account all channels in the funnel, in real time, in order to help you determine the best path to success.
How I can Help You?
Do you have the right social media strategy for your business? are you constantly identifying what’s working, what’s not and what can be improved? how much do you have to know about all of the emerging platforms and which one to choose? These are the kind of perplexing questions many companies face as they formulate their thinking about social media. Here what I can support you:
- Designing social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Managing, creating and publishing original, high quality content on social platforms
- Administering all company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content
- Create informative and appealing content
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization