Inbound marketing is a strategy that utilizes many forms of pull marketing – content marketing, blogs, events, SEO, social media and more – to create brand awareness and attract new business. In contrast to outbound marketing, where marketers attempt to find customers, inbound marketing earns the attention of customers and makes the company easy to be found.
Some of the most important tools to attract the right users to your site are:
Blogging- SEO- Web Pages-Social Publishing
Why do you need Inbound Marketing for your business?
- Increase your brand awareness
- Generate social media shares and inbound links.
- Help fuel search engine optimization efforts.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Enable customers to engage with your brand at their point of need,
- Generate qualified leads for less money (when compared with traditional marketing).
How Can I help You?
- Sustain your company’s voice across all blog & website content and attract traffic to your website
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials to include video scripts, blogs, eBooks, Webinars and live events
- Create successful email marketing campaigns to generate new leads.
- Manage entire campaign from start to finish (create strategy, create content, monitor results)
One of the platforms I use to help my clients with their Inbound Marketing Strategy is HubSpot. The platform provides a combination of email and social media marketing and content management functionality, along with integration with over 40 third-party applications, including Google Calendar, Salesforce Sales Cloud, SurveyMonkey and Zendesk.